So, what is Afterpay?
Afterpay allows you to pay for your products in 4 equal installments, interest free. All you have to do is make your purchase and choose Afterpay as your payment method at the checkout. First-time customers provide payment details as usual, returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy! After you check out, your products will be shipped to you. At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, installments will be automatically deducted from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
Why choose Afterpay?
- With Afterpay, you can pay for your purchase over four equal installments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best.
- Afterpay charges no interest or added fees*. If you make repayments on time, you’ll never pay any additional fees.
- No new card applications, instant approval online.
How can I get started with Afterpay?
It's easy to start shopping with Afterpay! All you need is:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To have an Australian residential address
To use Afterpay, simply:
- Add items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Use an Australian postal address
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout, however the first payment will not be deducted for 14 days.
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
- If you wish to return your products, visit our returns policy and follow the process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. If you return, you will be issued with a refund for payments made and have the remaining payments cancelled.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.